At the Lakeland Primary Care Network, we’re as serious about your health as you are.
The Lakeland Primary Care Network (formerly known as St. Paul/Aspen Primary Care Network) began operations on February 7, 2007 as part of the Primary Care Initiative launched by the Alberta Medical Association, The Ministry of Health and the Aspen Regional Health Authority (now known as Alberta Health Services).
It has earned an excellent reputation in providing primary care services for patients throughout the Lakeland region.
Today, the Lakeland Primary Care Network (PCN) consists of 35 health care providers practicing in primary care and one (1) Obstetrics/Gynecologist and one (1) General Surgeon.
The primary care physicians can handle the majority of health care needs. If specialized care is needed each Lakeland PCN member clinic can provide referrals to specialists throughout the northern region.
We will provide our patients with the same high quality care that we expect for our families.
The Lakeland PCN exists for our patients and:
- Our employees are our greatest asset
- We are committed to demonstrable clinical excellence
- We are a provider-led organization
- We value community service and corporate accountability
- Our success depends upon:
- Patient, employee and provider satisfaction
- Coordinated teamwork
- Physician participation and leadership
- Optimal information access and sharing
- Collegial collaboration with other health care organizations/providers.