At the Lakeland Primary Care Network, we’re as serious about your health as you are.
The Lakeland Primary Care Network began operations on February 7, 2007 and today consists of 35 health care providers practicing in primary care and one Obstetrics/Gynecologist and one General Surgeon.
The primary care physicians can handle the majority of health care needs. If specialized care is needed each Lakeland PCN member clinic can provide referrals to specialists throughout the northern region.
We provide our patients with the same high quality care that we expect for our own families.
The Lakeland Primary Care Network exists for our patients and…
- Our employees are our greatest asset
- We are committed to demonstrable clinical excellence
- We are a provider-led organization
- We value community service and corporate accountability
- Our success depends upon:
- Patient, employee and provider satisfaction
- Coordinated teamwork
- Physician participation and leadership
- Optimal information access and sharing
- Collegial collaboration with other health care organizations/providers