Social Work Program
Social work program is client focused and community based.
Social Work Program Provides:
- Resource navigation – helping you find and access appropriate programs, funding, or supports to meet your unique needs
- Patient advocacy
- Assessing risk and support needs of various client groups
- Supportive counselling, including referrals to other professionals if required
- Cancer Navigation Services
- Palliative Care Support
- Filling out applications and forms
- Attending appointments with you, if needed.
- Providing information sessions and support groups on topics such as managing stress, depression, anxiety, grief, coping with new diagnosis and more.
To Access a PCN Social Worker:
- Referrals can come from your physician, community agencies, other professionals, or refer yourself.
- Call the Lakeland PCN at 780-645-1188
- Phone: 780-645-1188
- Visit the Lakeland PCN office at St. Paul Wellness Centre (#101 4801-39 Street, St. Paul AB)
Terry Sims, BSW, RSW
Karen Hudson RSW